President Donald Trump came through on presenting “The Fakies” … his 2017 Fake News Awards. He teased it up as “The Most Dishonest and Corrupt Media Awards of the Year” … and here are the HUGE winners (losers?) in his words. No shocker, CNN took the most trophies.
– ABC’s News’ Brian Ross CHOKES and sends markets in a downward spiral in false report.
– CNN FALSELY reported that candidate Donald Trump and his son, Donald Trump Jr., had hacked documents from WikiLeaks.
– TIME FALSELY reported that President Trump removed a bust of Martin Luther King Jr. from the Oval Office.
– The Washington Post FALSELY reported the President’s massive sold out rally in Pensacola, Florida was empty. Dishonest reporter showed picture of empty arena HOURS before crowd started pouring in.
– CNN FALSELY edited a video to make it appear President Trump defiantly overfed fish during a visit with the Japanese Prime Minister. Japanese Prime Minister actually led the way with the feed.
– CNN FALSELY reported about Anthony Scarmaucci‘s meeting with a Russian, but retracted it due to a “significant breakdown in process.”
– CNN FALSLEY REPORTED that former FBI Director James Comey would dispute President Trump’s claim that he was told he was not under investigation.
– The New York Times FALSELY claimed on the front page that the Trump administration had hidden a climate report.
– “RUSSIA COLLUSION!” Russian collusion is perhaps the greatest hoax perpetrated on the American people. THERE IS NO COLLUSION!