Warning: array_filter() expects at most 2 parameters, 3 given in /home/honaradiousa/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jw-player-7-for-wp/includes/jwppp-functions.php on line 64
On Oct. 26, Dewan officially filed for divorce from Channing Tatum and one day later was seen getting cozy with a new man, Steve Kazee at Mike Meldman’s Casamigos Halloween party.
Here are six things to know about Dewan’s new man, Steve Kazee.
1. He’s a Tony Award winner: Kazee won the coveted Broadway award in 2012 for Best Performance by a Leading Actor in a Musical for his role in Once.
2. He has appeared on a number of big TV shows: Kazee appeared in two episodes of NBC’s Blindspotting as Clem Hahn and also during season 4 of Nashville as Riff Bell.
3. He loves his dogs: According to his Instagram, Kazee is totally a doting dog-dad. In fact, he embraces it.
4. He waxes poetic on Instagram: Kazee oftentimes offers philosophical and lyrical captions and posts on Instagram. In June, he posted an image of two silhouettes embracing with the moon above them. The photo said, “When two givers indulge in a connection; it’s magic. It’s alchemy. I water you, you water me, we never drain each other, we just grow.”
5. He’s a “proud feminist”: In January 2017, Kazee was in New Orleans for a bit. He proudly attended the Women’s March there and even donned a pink “pussy hat.” He posted a few photos from the day and shared why the experience meant a lot to him.
6. He stays active: Kazee seems to really enjoy hiking, especially at Griffith Park. He loves sharing pictures from the hiking trail there, especially when his dogs are there with him!